Driving lessons for critical workers who have a driving test booked are now allowed as long as you fit the governments criteria. We at Monarch School Of Motoring are happy to conduct driving lessons for people who qualify, see criteria below.
You must work for one of the following:
- the NHS, in health or social care
- the emergency services
- a local council
You must also:
- need to drive as part of your job
- respond to ‘threats to life’ as part of your job
If you fit the above criteria then you would need to speak to your employer and they will need to apply for you.
Critical worker driving lesson
There is a chance we could be stopped by the police on a driving lesson, so the following documents would need to be with you on lesson to prove that the lesson is allowed.
- a copy of your emergency test booking confirmation email
- a copy of the application request from your employer
Let’s hope we can get everyone out on the road in the near future.