BEFORE YOU BEGIN DRIVING
- You must be at least 17 years of age.
- If you are registered disabled you must be 16 years old.
- You must hold a current full or provisional licence.
- If you do not have a current full or provisional license you can obtain one from www.dvla.gov.uk or by completing the D1 form from your local post office.
- You must be able to read a car number plate from 20 metres if you need glasses or contact lenses to read the number plate, that is fine.
- Offering learner lessons, refresher courses and pass plus.
- We use Peugeot 208 for manual lessons and Suzuki Swift for automatic.
- Lessons last for a full hour and tuition is on a one to one basis.
- Theory test training.
- Manual and automatic lessons.
- Discounts for students and if you buy block bookings.
- If you would like more details on cost of lessons then please contact us.
- Before commencing with an intensive driving course you will need to take a 2 hour assessment lesson. This gives us the opportunity to assess your driving ability and give you an estimate of how many hours of training you will require.
- Its recommended that you have passed the theory test.
- For more details contact us.
PASS PLUS / MOTORWAY TUITION
- Once you have passed you test why not gain more experience by completing the Pass Plus.
- Gain more experience in town driving, all weather, out of town, night driving, dual carriage ways and motorways.
- Successful completion will usually qualify you for a substantial discount on your motor insurance.
- Provisional or Full licence holder we offer Motorway tuition courses.