- You will be asked to complete 50 multiple choice questions.
- You need to score at least 43 from 50.
- The hazard perception test is made up of 14 video clips each clip will contain 1 or 2 developing hazards.
- You will be marked on how well you react to the hazard you will score from 0 to 5 on each hazard.
- You need to score an overall mark of 44 out of 75.
- Practice here www.gov.uk.
- Your driving test is a test of your ability to drive without the help of an instructor.
- The test lasts approximately 40 minutes.
- You will be allowed a maximum 15 minor driving faults.
- You will be asked you 2 vehicle safety questions during your driving test - these are known as the ‘show me, tell me’
- You will have to complete one of the three manoeuvres:
- Parallel park at the side of the road.
- Park in a bay - either driving in and reversing out or reversing in and driving out.
- Pull up on the right-hand side of the road, reverse for 2 car lengths and rejoin the traffic.
- Independent driving will last approximately 20 minutes following a sat nav or road signs.
- You may have to carry out the emergency stop.
- Book a theory or practical test www.gov.uk.